Registration and booking
Thank you for taking an interest in Creative Kidz.
If you have decided that you wish to use our service, you will need to provide us with some information.
In order to register a child so that they can attend Creative Kidz sessions, we require registration by a parent/guardian with parental responsibility for the child.
We offer the flexibility of either contract or ad hoc bookings or a combination of both via a superb new online booking portal. The benefits of which are:
- You only add your information and the information for your children once.
- Automatically receive emails listing the days and sessions your children are booked in for.
- Log in to view all your previous bookings.
- Available from any computer with internet access.
- You can make bookings 24 hours a day and even up to 14:30 on the day of booking!
Ad hoc booking
To book sessions please click on the button below which will take you to the online booking portal.
If you wish to book Ad hoc (one of) sessions the please make the selection "Start a New Ad hoc booking for" and choose the venue you wish to book sessions for.
To book regular sessions on an ongoing basis on the same days every week, again please click on the button below which will take you to the online booking portal however please make the selection " Start a New contract booking for" and choose the venue you wish to book sessions for.
for additional help please read the help guides below.
Children with additional needs
If your child has any additional need whatsoever, including allergies, medical conditions or concerns or any other special requirement we will require further information. Please read our FAQ's and find useful forms here