Partnership with parents
Useful information regarding help to pay for childcare
Compliments / feedback
- If for any reason your child encounters any problems please raise your concerns with the club supervisor or the Manager promptly.
- Most importantly the Manager strongly feels that good communication between staff and parents/carers is very important, and staff/parents/carers should feel that the door is always open if anyone needs to “get anything of their chest” so to speak.
- Should you have any concerns regarding your child’s time at CK, please in the first instance talk with the Play leader of the particular club? If you are not satisfied with the action taken, please then telephone one of the partners -Kelly or Brian Keeling on 02380455699. Should you wish to contact CK in writing please send written concerns to the address below:
Creative Kidz C/o Mrs K or Mr BM Keeling. 120 Saltmakers House, Hamble Point Marina, Hamble, Southampton, Hampshire. SO31 4NB
CK will investigate your concerns and respond within 28 working days. A copy of the complaints procedure can be obtained from the Club Play leader and is available on Babysdays.
This policy constitutes the Club’s formal Complaints procedure. It will be displayed on the premises at all times.
Under normal circumstances. The Manager will be responsible for managing complaints. If a complaint is made against the Manager (who is the registered person) then Ofsted will conduct the investigation. All complaints made to staff will be recorded in the Club’s Incident Record Book.
Once you have registered with Creative Kidz you will be issued with a log in for our babysdays system. It is here that you can track your child's progress (if Early Years) digitally sign forms and permissions, view policies and procedures and much more.
Successful cooperation between parents and teachers is important because it also has a huge impact on your child's development.
This is why we encourage a culture of cooperation, continuous exchange between parent and teacher and joint planning of parties, events and outings.
The revised EYFS places a strong emphasis on working with parents and ensuring they are actively included in the setting. Ofsted also look to see how providers work with parents (not just how we share information with them).
Look at how you will communicate with parents about the changes to the safeguarding and welfare requirements, learning and development and the ways in which you will work together.
Guidance for parents has been developed by 4Children and can be found at www.foundationyears.org.uk
If you have any further queries, we shall endevour to answer them, please contact us in the office - 02380455699.
You will also find an app " Babys Days" available from the App store.
Adobe Acrobat document [2.7 MB]
Partnership with schools
We provide Fun and dynamic opportunities for children to play in a nurturing and safe environment, whilst producing a regular income for your school.
Although our clubs are based on school premises, we take the stress out of administration by providing a comprehensive childcare package.
We manage everything for you including staffing and recruitment, promotion and marketing, booking and
administration. The set up, development, Ofsted registration and on-going management is looked after entirely by Creative Kidz as a separate entity.
Our main aim is to ensure that we cater for the needs of families, your school and the local community by allowing your school to receive all the benefits of hosting a wrap around childcare facility without the initial and on-going administration and organisation involved in meeting the hugely rigorous standards that come with Ofsted registration.
We offer the flexibility of either contract or ad hoc bookings or a combination of both via a superb new online booking portal. The benefits of which are:
- You only add your information and the information for your children once.
- Automatically receive emails listing the days and sessions your children are booked in for.
- Log in to view all your previous bookings.
- Available from any computer with internet access.
- You can make bookings 24 hours a day and even up to 14:30 on the day of booking!
Setting up and hosting a Creative Kidz club not only allows schools to meet the childcare element of the extended schools services agenda (which is now reflected on the school self-evaluation form required by Ofsted), but it is also attracts new parents and children to the school. Prospective families will more often than not, take into consideration, extended school provision when choosing a school for their child.
We tailor a setting to suit the needs of your school, we can work with you to ensure we are providing a club that works for you and the parents/guardians who attend your school.
Please click here to read our Ofsted inspection reports.
We always thrive on new opportunities and would welcome a meeting to discuss the individual needs of your school. Please get in touch.
Thank you for your time.