General information-Breakfast and After School clubs
Arrival and departure
Breakfast club -Children can be dropped off by parents any time from the start of the session.
At the end of the session, children are escorted to thier classes where they will be signed out by school staff.
All children must be brought into the club and signed in by a parent unless you have completed and signed an independent arrival form. If you would like to request a form please speak to your club supervisor.
After School Club-Reception and Key Stage 1 children are collected and brought to the club. Key Stage 2 make their own way to the club with the exception of our Bursledon club where the Junior children are collected by staff and brought over to the club held at the infant school.
Parents can pick up at any time up until 6pm.
Please note that at 5.30pm each day, our Netley Abbey Infant School children are transferred to the junior school so please collect from here.
All children must be signed out by an adult over 16 who is declared on that child’s registration information.
It is a condition of ofsted registration that we record your childs time of attendance.
Food and drink
We offer a Health variety of food and drink each day. The choice is varied each week and the menu is put together following consultation with the children.
Each setting has staff members trained in Food Hygiene.
Please note-Afternoon snack is not intended to replace a meal it is simply to see your child through until tea-time, therefore please do not expect your child to be “full up” when they are collected.
Creative Kidz is a nut free zone!
In addition -
At our Netley Schools there is a child with a severe allergy to all legume and sesame products, therefore NO foods containing peas, broad beans, lentils, chickpeas, French beans, butter beans, haricot beans, kidney beans, sugar snap peas, pulses, soybeans, soya, nuts and sesame etc. (The most common in the legume family, but all legume foods are not permitted)
We trust you will support us and the school to ensure that it is a safe environment for all and thank you for your co-operation.
Please let us know if your child has any specific dietary requirements.
Daily Routine- Breakfast club
Arrival and registration
Breakfast & Child initiated activities (free choice)
Tidy up and group games-Breakfast will not be served past 08:20 as we need to pack away and cannot access the kitchen past this time.
Children are invited to play a group game
08:40 (08:50 at Swanmore)
Children are asked to gather their belongings and are then officially handed over to the school.
Daily Routine - After school
15:00-15:20 (15:30 at Swanmore)
Set up, arrival/collection and registration
Child initiated activities (free choice)
Choice of Adult directed activities (see planning) and Child initiated activities (free choice)
Tidy up, wind down games/activities and departure
- Online registration must be completed before your child can attend.
- The club mobile is only for emergency contact and operated in club time. Please contact the office for bookings or general queries.
- If your child attends activities organised by the school, please complete an activity notification form prior to commencement of the activity.
- Please provide your child with suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities, including-sun hats & sun cream during warmer days. Warm clothing & a waterproof coat when the weather is colder/rain is predicted.
- Please keep us updated if you change your contact information
- Please keep us updated if your child experiences any medical issues/changes.
- We recommend you read our Frequently asked questions