Arrival and departure
Upon arrival your child will be welcomed by a member of our team who will show them around and go over our code of conduct. Your child will then be offered a colour coded wristband.
Each colour band is linked to a team member who takes responsibility for the group,. This " key-person" will ensure that your child is safe, happy and engaging in the activities provided.
Each child will also be asked to complete an " All about me" form which will give your child's key person information enabling them to meet thier individual needs.
Please ensure that you sign your child in when dropping them off at breakfast club and when collecting from after school club.
It is a condition of ofsted registration that we record your childs time of attendance
Food and drink
Please provide your child with a healthy packed lunch each day (no nuts, eggs, sweets or fizzy drinks please)
We will provide a daily snack and drinks at-10.30 & 16:00 this will vary each day
Please let us know if your child has any specific dietary requirements.
Creative Kidz is a nut free zone!
Fresh drinking water will be available at all times.
Each setting has staff members trained in Food Hygiene.
In addition -
At our Netley Schools there is a child with a severe allergy to all legume and sesame products, therefore NO foods containing peas, broad beans, lentils, chickpeas, French beans, butter beans, haricot beans, kidney beans, sugar snap peas, pulses, soybeans, soya, nuts and sesame etc. (The most common in the legume family, but all legume foods are not permitted)
We trust you will support us and the school to ensure that it is a safe environment for all and thank you for your co-operation.
08:30-09:30-Meet & Greet plus child initiated play/free choice
09:30-10:30-Ice breakers/Group play
11:00-11:45-Session1 Adult led activity(see program)
Child led activity(see program)
13:15-14:00-Film & Chill
14:00-15:00-Session 3 Adult led activity
Child led activity
17:30-18:00-Tidy up, wind down games/activities and departure
- Online registration must be completed before your child can attend.
- The club mobile is only for emergency contact and operated in club time. Please contact the office for bookings or general queries.
- If your child attends activities organised by the school, please complete an activity notification form prior to commencement of the activity.
- Please provide your child with suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities, inclufding-sun hats & sun cream during warmer days. Warm clothing & a waterproof coat when the weather is colder/rain is predicted.
- Please keep us updated if you change your contact information
- Please keep us updated if your child experiences any medical issues/changes.
We recommend you read our Faq’s