Food and drink
- Please inform the staff if your child suffers from food/drink allergies or intolerances. You must also complete a health care plan.
- Creative Kidz settings are a Nut Free zone! Please do not provide your child with any food which may contain nuts! We have children enrolled at Creative Kidz who have severe allergic reactions when coming into contact with many things such as peanuts, peanut products, dairy, milk, egg and shell-fish. The implication of such a reaction (Anaphylaxis), for these children, is serious and could be fatal. A reaction can occur if the food is ingested or comes in contact with the skin.
- We take all reasonable precautions and request that you assist us in making sure that this doesn’t happen, we, therefore, are unable to permit food containing the following products: nuts of any kind including peanuts and peanut products, egg and shell-fish.
- Although we provide the option of snacks and drinks this is not included in the cost of our service therefore we cannot refund or reduce fees if this is not an option your child wishes to take. Although available and offered daily, snacks are not compulsory, they are a choice.
- Children are offered a healthy snack during after school club each day, this may vary each day. It is not intended to replace a meal it is simply to see your child through until tea-time therefore please do not expect your child to be “full up” when they are collected.